See below as I just received from our client. URGENT

Location: Philadelphia, PA

Start: ASAP upon confirmation

Duration: 6 months plus

*We need a strong AWS Systems/Analyst* .

Our client is looking for an AWS SDE (Systems Development Engineer) or
Systems Analyst (SA).

The successful candidate will be versed in AWS as a SA, including all of
the typical non-functionals.

The SA should know the relevant below terms within the AWS space:

·         Availability

·         Modifiability

·         Configurability

·         Flexibility

·         Extensibility

·         Scalability

·         Reliability

·         Monitorability

·         Interoperability

·         Serviceability

·         Maintainability

·         Compatibility

·         Upgradeability

·         Manageability

Client is looking to add a *Systems Analyst* or *Systems Development
Engineer* with the following background in mind –

   - Majority of services –

      Compute (EC2, VPC, Elastic Load Balancing)

      Storage (S3, EBS)

      Database (RDS, DynamoDB)

      Administration and Security (IAM, KMS, CloudTrail, CloudWatch)

      Application Services (SQS, SWF, SNS)

      Deployment and Management (CloudFormation)

   - Majority of technologies –

      Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Hudson)

      Continuous Delivery

      Software Development Life Cycle (Agile, XP)

      Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet)

      Software Development (.Net, Java, Ruby)

      Encryption

      Public Key Infrastructure

The skill set requires working knowledge and practical experience in one or
more areas –

      Linux operations

      Rudy development

      Windows operations

      Infrastructure-as-Software

      Infrastructure software development

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Syed Abdul*

*Business Development Manager *| *Tech Tammina LLC*

203 Elden St, Suite # 404, Herndon, VA-20170

Ph: +1 703 349 2309 *|*Fax: +1 703.991.5532

ab...@tammina.com | www.tammina.com

*Minority Business Enterprise*

*E-Verify Organization*