*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : **Java with SCALA Experience*
*Location : Horsham, PA *
*Duration : Long Term*
*Interview **: Face to Face *
*Note : Need US Citizens and Green Card Only.*
*Send Resume to ja...@pegasyssoft.com <ja...@pegasyssoft.com> call at
*Need to be able to drive to F2F Interview. We are looking at NJ, VA, MD,
We are looking for functional programming language enthusiasts to work on a
high-reliability industrial cable control system. This is a coding
intensive job requiring knowledge of a wide range of programming
knowledge of Java with demonstrable skills in one of the functional
programming languages such as Scala, F#, Erlang, Self, Scheme, OCaml,
Haskell, Clojure is a requirement.*
If you are a die-hard technology enthusiast, who craves a challenge and
think you have what it takes to be part of an agile multidisciplinary team,
then we would like to talk to you.
We use agile development techniques such as test-driven development,
pair-programming, continuous build and automated testing, adapting these to
our needs as necessary at regularly held retrospectives involving
developers, operators, support staff, and product owners. We are committed
to on-going training. We expect our developers to develop rapidly, deploy
new code regularly, test constantly, and help us continuously to improve
our development processes. We keep our teams small and filled with smart
people, who work interactively with our customers and with our internal
*Essential Attributes / Skills:*
- Computer Science (or related technical field) degree or equivalent
- *Expertise in Java*
- The ability to learn quickly with enthusiasm
- The ability to work independently and lead design/architecture of new
- *Working experience with Scala and/or other functional languages such
as F#, OCaml, Haskell, etc**.*
- The ability to unit test code by writing automated tests
- *Use of and interest in open-source products*
- Willingness to work in an agile environment
*Ideal Attributes (These are nice to have):*
- Flex / HTML5
- Cloud Computing (Docker, Vagrant, Elastic Search, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Strong experience with multi-threaded applications development
- Experience / interest in the cable industry
- Open-source contributor
- Experience using Git in a multi-developer environment.
- Be proactive instead of reactive in identifying concerns or issues
that may affect product quality or customer expectations.
- Maintain a sense of urgency in your tasks.
- Challenge yourself.
- Take ownership and understand how your tasks contribute to the overall
- Champion change by promoting, helping to train and implementing
- Continuous update of skill set by researching current technologies
through training, blogs and user forums.
*Type of Assignment: *Contract, initially through end of year but tenure of
2-3 years is expected.
*Interview Process*: Initial screen is Skype or Google Hangout call with a
technical engineering resource.*Followed by a F2F interview with a team of
5 t*o deeply evaluate and run through the teams Scrum and Business
Operations. The process will move along at a rapid pace.
*Thanks & regards*
*Jason | IT Recruiter *
*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*
*22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167*
*Direct : **(248) 440-7994 <%28248%29%20440-7994>*
*Phone: * *248-327-3080 <248-327-3080> EXT : 209*
E-mail ID: ja...@pegasyssoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.