*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : **Production Engineer*
*Location : Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Send Resume to ja...@pegasyssoft.com <ja...@pegasyssoft.com> call at
*A Lot About You:*
· As a Production Engineer,
· You will be responsible for production operations, capacity
planning, performance management, deployment, and release engineering.
· You will work with multiple cross-functional teams helping
deliver the new and better experiences to our users while ensuring
reliability and performance of the Yahoo Small Business Services.
· The ideal candidate enjoys a fun and very busy work environment,
will jump in to debug and fix things, and multitasks and context-switches
· Candidate has strong understanding of best practices across a
variety of disciplines including: Web Operation, System Administration,
Software Development, Release Engineering, Performance Engineering, Network
Operations, and Web Security Management.
*Your Day: *
- Build and administer production systems and associated infrastructure and
- Triage and troubleshoot complex technical or business-case problems, will
eventually participate in on-call pager rotation.
- Maintain and improve the availability, performance, scalability and
efficiency of the services by implementing monitoring, automation,
redundancy, capacity and business-continuity planning.
- Gain deep application-level knowledge of the systems and influence their
design, architecture, standards and methods for the operability of systems.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand the product and
technical roadmap and manage impact to the operability of systems.
- Work closely with Quality and Release Engineering teams to facilitate
release pipelines and enable the continuous deployment.
*You Must Have:*
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3+ years of industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, HTTP, UNIX systems (RHEL is
preferred) and LAMP stacks. Familiarity with load-balancing and high
availability mechanisms is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, and written & oral
- Expertise with supporting 24x7, highly-available, service-oriented,
distributed production systems.
- Strong coding and scripting skills (Python, Ruby, Perl, regular
- Experience with code repositories (Git), build automation / continuous
integration tools (Hudson, Jenkins, etc) and configuration management
automation tools (Chef, Puppet, CFEngine, etc)
*Thanks & regards*
*Jason | IT Recruiter *
*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*
*22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167*
*Direct : **(248) 440-7994* <%28248%29%20440-7994>
*Phone: * *248-327-3080* <248-327-3080>* EXT : 209*
E-mail ID: ja...@pegasyssoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.