I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
* Position: *Hadoop Infrastructure Administrator
* Location: *Pleasanton, CA
* Duration: 12 Months *
- Minimum 4+ Years and ideally 7+ years of relevant hands-on experience
and at least 3 years of administration of cluster environment
· Hands-on experience in large scale Hadoop cluster management and
- Hands-on experience with the Hadoop infrastructure implementation and
configuration of Hadoop HDFS, Hbase, Zookeeper, Oozie, Sphinx/Lucene, Pig,
Hive or other big data tools, frameworks
- Experience in implementation and configuration of Cloudera and other
equivalent Hadoop distributions such as IBM and Hortonworks; hands-on
experience in at least one of the platforms is required.
· Ability to balance and tune cluster nodes for performance
· Excellent Linux administration skills and understanding of system
performance areas (memory, swap, disk i/o, network i/o, etc.)
· High proficiency with Linux/Unix and open source tools/platforms
· Demonstrated experience tuning large application systems - must
know how to benchmark and stress test under the highest simulated traffic
· Understanding of JVM administration and crash trace analysis
· Understanding various JAVA OPTS related to hadoop
· Understanding zookeeper and zkdump configuration and debugging
· Understanding of FIFO, Fair scheduler and Capacity scheduler and
· Ability to configure Oozie workflows, jobs and tracking logs to
· Must understand how to use LVM on MapRFS
Extremely good in communication and should be having excellent technical
skill to ideate with technically challenging environment.
*Nice to haves:*
· Excellent understanding of hardware and software mirroring
· Understanding of line and rack level IO tuning
· Knowledge of RAID and its setup
· Experience in data migration and system administration
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Design and build robust Hadoop cluster for Big Data infrastructure
· Define and document cluster and node configuration standards
· Provide subject matter expertise to solve problems associated
with Cloudera implementation of Hadoop distribution into the cluster from
· Demonstrate strong personal communication skills
· Experience in high scale or distributed RDBMS
*Generic Managerial Skills*
BS in Computer Science. MS preferred.
*Email is the best way to reach me...*
Thanks & Regards,
IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I
Gtalk: abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.