PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *.Net Solution Architect *for one of our
clients *Mount Laurel, NJ*. Please go through the below requirement if you
or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *.Net Solution Architect
*Location: *Mount Laurel, NJ
*Duration: *12+ Months
*Mandatory Technical/Functional skills:-*
- ASP.NET (C#), WCF
- MVC (ASP.NET 3.0 or later) with Razor
- Sitecore (7.x or later)
- SQL Server
- Architecting high-traffic, public-facing ASP.NET web applications for
desktop and mobile devices
- Working with the full Microsoft technology stack (SQL Server, C#, WCF,
ASP.NET) and associated IDE / tools (Visual Studio, TFS)
- Architecting / building web services and integrating web pages /
components and back-end services with Sitecore
- Architecting / building with ASP.NET MVC 3.0 (or later) and Razor
- Expert knowledge and experience authoring standards & best practices
for all layers of ASP.NET web applications (client-side, application,
back-end service / data stores)
- Expert knowledge of MS development tools - Visual Studio / Team
Foundation Server (TFS)
(including the consumption of back-end / web service technologies – REST,
- Experience and knowledge of front-end libraries and frameworks
- Thorough understanding of browser rendering and cross-browser support
- Experience working on a team in a large development group.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology framework and best practices
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.