*Greetings from Robert,*

Role: Senior Consultant/Lead

Location: Groton, CT

Duration: 6 Months+

*Requirement#1:*

Core Module Expertise in AX 2012 R3

Experience Level: 10 years+

Advanced WMS (Blue Horse Shoe solution is now part of AX 2012 R3 for
Handheld. It would be preferrable to have someone who knows Blue Horse Shoe
solution)

Should be familiar with other modules of AX 2012 R3

Should be able to talk to stake holders and clarify functional requirements

Should be able to convert functional requirements into components to help
technical team for formalizing technical approach

Should be able to prepare Functional Design Documents

*Requirement#2:*

Core Module Expertise in AX 2012 R3

Experience Level: 10 years+

*Process Production*

Should be able to test functionalities post development

*MES*

Should be able to contribute to a project suitably in individual capacity

*Requirement#3:*

Core Module Expertise in AX 2012 R3

Experience Level: 8 years+

*Process Production*

Transportation Mgmt (Solution purchased from Blue Horse Shoe. It would be
preferrable to have someone who knows Blue Horse Shoe solution)

*Requirement#4:*

*Core Module Expertise in AX 2012 R3*

*Experience Level: 8 years+*

Master Planning

*Requirement#5:*

*Core Module Expertise in AX 2012 R3*

*Experience Level: 8 years+*

Project Accounting & Management

*With Regards,*

*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> *| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this
e-mail.*