Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Job Role                                 : *Big Data Scientist*

Location                                  : Phoenix AZ, USA

Duration                                  : 6 months

Extension                               : Yes

*Job Description:*

·         Experience in *Machine learning techniques*,

·         Experience in *Natural learning processing*,

·         Should have sound understanding of *Big Data tech stack, with
focus on* search

·         Should have ability to develop design and code, completing
programming and documentation, and performing testing for complex

·         Should be able to take complete ownership to drive his own
deliverables and the team’s deliverables on time and with quality.

·         Should have understanding of best practices.

Should be able to work in demanding customer environment and work with
large teams in global delivery model.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125

Gmail: recrui...@gmail.com  / Gtalk: recrui1er

Requirement on Big Data Scientist at Phoenix AZ, USA