*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : Java Architect*
*Location : Chicago, IL*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Interview **: Face to Face *
*Note : Need US Citizens and Green Card Only.*
*Send Resume to ja...@pegasyssoft.com <ja...@pegasyssoft.com> call at
Achieve organizational objectives by defining, integrating and upgrading a
comprehensive architecture to support customer internet applications. Lead
the design and development, and implement web-based Java applications to
support business requirements. Follow approved life cycle methodologies,
create design documents and perform program coding and testing.
*Key responsibilities include:*
· Define and design overall architecture for the customer portal.
· Define technology direction, requirements management; create
end-to-end physical and logical architecture.
· Define infrastructure for design and integration of internet
computing systems by analyzing information requirements; determining
platform architecture, technology, and tools; studying business operations
and user-interface requirements; directing development of physical database.
· Confirm architecture capability and flexibility to support high
availability web applications by developing analytical models; completing
· Improve architecture by tracking emerging technologies;
evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational
· Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for
mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
· Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
· Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
· Prepare and produce releases of software components.
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and
technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
*Background/Work Experience Required*
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
· 10+ years' experience in Java development
· 3-4+ years' experience leading a team
· Hands-on experience designing and developing applications using
Java EE platforms
· Strong experience with building/consuming Java Web Services
· Insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory
Management, Transaction Management, etc.)
· 5+ years' experience with SOAP/Restful web services, SOA
architecture and design principals, XML/XSD. Java Web Services with JAX-WS
· Knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
· Experience in developing web applications using at least one
popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
· Experience with at least one leading application server: BEA
Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS
· Experience with Frameworks like Spring/Struts and Hibernate
· Experience with front end development; JSP, Servlet,
· 3+ years' experience in telecommunications industry desired
· High level of initiative and resourcefulness
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Proven documentation skills with consistent accuracy of details
· Ability to work independently without supervision once trained
· Prioritize and balance multiple projects and tasks
· Manage time efficiently and meet deadlines
· Operate with a considerable degree of credibility and business
· Self-starter with a high energy level
*Thanks & regards*
*Jason | IT Recruiter *
*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*
*22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167*
*Direct : **(248) 440-7994 <%28248%29%20440-7994>*
*Phone: * *248-327-3080 <248-327-3080> EXT : 209*
E-mail ID: ja...@pegasyssoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.