Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated
Job Role : *MDM Architect (Informatica,
Location : Milwaukee, WI
Duration : 3-6 months
Extension : Yes
The Master Data Management (MDM) Architect will drive the architectural
strategies for MDM efforts and ensure these strategies are being applied to
The MDM Architect/Engineer will be part of the Master Data Management (MDM)
core Competency team. This person will be working in solution team which
designs, develops, implements and supports the broader Product, Supplier.
Customer MDM platforms and services to meet business needs. This individual
will demonstrate strong architectural, leadership and technical skills,
with an extensive experience base from which to draw from. The candidate
selected will be responsible for the leadership, oversight and guidance of
a diverse and expanding product team (development, support, quality
assurance, etc.)This person will design and implement multiple Master Data
Management projects based on multiple MDM platforms with various domain.
This will require extensive experience to ensure the solution implemented
follows accepted solution and integration patterns and interacts
successfully with existing and new applications as they are designed and
· Works closely with Global Data Governance Council to
define strategic direction for Master Data Management.
· Leads the configuration, design and development of MDM
technology. Designs and implements solutions to integrate MDM environment
with interfacing applications, data quality tools, and business
· Partners with the MDM Service team, ETL Designers, and Business
Partners to define functional and technical requirements for MDM
technology. Captures MDM use cases and requirements to
· incorporate into technology solutions.
· Conducts gap analysis for MDM data processes and content.
· Aligns with Architecture Function to ensure Master Data Solutions
meet guidelines regarding integration, security, performance, quality,
usability, and sustainability.
· Ensures MDM technology meets needs for managing data
architecture, metadata, data profiling, data quality, data hierarchies,
master data workflow, and data governance. Evaluate domain-specific
· versus domain-agnostic MDMtechnology.
· Defines measurable metrics and the minimal required attribute for
each subject area to support a robust and successful deployment of a MDM
· Represent Architectural concerns in the definition of master data
governance strategies, policies, standards and processes.
· Thinks about IT and systems from a strategic perspective, can
identify and trace business drivers down to reference models.
· Keeps up with trends in MDM information technologies,
methodologies and capabilities to keep the organization informed on where
it is headed with respect to the industry.
· Deep experience in Master Data Management practices and concepts
(5+ years of MDM experience).
· Experience working with business functions to define strategy,
gather requirements, implement solutions and develop polices and standards.
· Experience in IBM Infosphere MDM tool (any version)
· Experience defining architectural framework, standards, processes
in the Master Data Function (3+ years of architecture experience).
· Ability to effectively communicate with both business and
· Ability to coordinate with external providers and vendors
regarding data and technology solutions.
*Thanks & Regards,*
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.