Please reply at

Note : This is Not our direct client requirement.

*Position  : Software Development Engineer - Active Directory TeamLocation
: Seattle, WA - (Locals ONLY)Duration  : 12 Months Contract*

Required skills in order of importance:
*Profile 1: (Software Engineer)*
Strong Coding Experience (Must Have)
Identity background (Active Directory, ADFS, Azure Active Directory ) –
Azure is not a must have but good to have.

*Profile 2: (Site Reliability Engineer)*
Debugging and/or data analysis background
Identity background