Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Job Role                                 : *Embedded WiFi Driver Developer
(**RDK-B**)*

Location                                  : Sunnyvale, CA, USA

Duration                                  : 3-6 months

Extension                               : Yes

*Job Description:*

·         Must have embedded driver development experience of 8-10 years

·         Expert in Linux drivers for WiFi and Zwave, and related
development/debugging tools

·         Expert in C/C++ languages

·         Expert in LINUX platform development

·         Knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 networking, VLAN, GRE tunneling will
be helpful

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bharadwaj*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc