Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Job Role                                 : *SQL Server Administrator*

Location                                  : Long Island City, New York

Duration                                  : 6 months

Extension                               : Yes

*Job Description:*

·         Create Users and assign permissions based on the level of
database access the user would need.

·         Create Linked Servers to SQL Servers and other databases such as
Oracle, Access, and Informix etc.

·         Monitor the database backups

·         Recover the databases to a specific point of time, as per the
requests. (Database Backups and Recovery)

·         Troubleshoot various problems that arise in a day-to-day work and
fix the issues.

·         General Documentation and communication skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125