We do have very urgent position from my client mansion below so please
source your rite consultants to naren...@elementtechnologies.com ASAP.

*Title: SAS with DI Studio experience/DW experience*

*Duration: 6 months to long term*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Domain: Financial*
* total 12 positions open.*

   At least 5-7 years experience in providing ETL solutions via SAS/ETL

   5-7 years experience in SAS EDI environment, focused on utilizing SAS
   Data Integration Studio, Base SAS, SAS macros and SQL.

   1 year experience with the SAS DDS banking model

   2 years experience in Linux/Unix

   Strong understanding of Data Warehouse/MDM concepts (ETL, Star Schema,
   slowly changing dimensions).

   Strong knowledge of relational databases, Data Warehouse and business
   Intelligence solutions

   Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.

   Proficient in shell scripting and performance tuning within a Unix/Linux

   Excellent written/verbal communications skills.

   Ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail and accuracy.

   Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks/projects according to

   Ability to work in a group or team environment.

Thnaks & Regards

Element Technologies Inc.
15 Corporate Place South, Ste 209
Piscataway, NJ - 08854