PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Adobe CQ5 Consultant *for one of our
MN*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Adobe CQ5 Consultant
*Location: *Minneapolis, MN
*Duration: *12+ Months
*Relevant Experience *
8-10 years of overall IT experience, 4-6 years in AEM space
frameworks), OSGI, JCR(CRX), Sling, and CQ API's.
- Hands on experience in building and deploying enterprise level Web
Content Management solutions on Adobe CQ 5.3 or above
- Experience implementing, enhancing, and troubleshooting Adobe CQ5/AEM
- Development experience in Core Java, J2EE, Adobe CQ5, Restful web
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and
cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Strong client interfacing, excellent communication, analytical and
problem solving skills
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Participate in Design Discussions and Client Meetings
· Translate customer requirements into technical designs and AEM
specific implementation specifications.; design and implement web sites to
support multi-site, multi-channel, multi-lingual delivery environments
· Develop digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the
Adobe CQ/AEM product suite, including CQ/AEM, CRX, CQ WCM and DAM
· Design and improve internal development methodologies and
Contribute to organizational best practices and policies
· Apply Industry standard design patterns for web application
· Build websites and applications using Adobe Experience Manager
· Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows
using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
· Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content
management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking,
formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
- Drive the initiative and attain complete ownership
- Bachelor’s Degree
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.