*Hope you are doing good.*
*Please let me know you have suitable consultants for* *Core Java
Developer/Programmer,** At New York City, NY*
*Please send resume to **pa...@clearthougtsolutions.com*
Position: *Core Java Developer/Programmer*
Duration: *6 Months/ long term*
Location: *New York City, NY *
*In person interview is required in NYC*
*Financial domain experience is required*
*Responsibilities of a Project Manager consist of: *
Focus on Core Java, Unit testing, Oracle PL/SQL, Object Oriented
Programming, Multi-Threaded Programming, Web Services
Quorum is an Equities dedicated strategic reference data interface. It’s a
single point of contact for all reference and semi-static data related
interfaces, issues, workflows.
The technology stack includes Java, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, C# (UI), UNIX/Perl
• Technical leadership – drive the team in technical decision making
process, establishing development best-practices and absolutely hands-on
• Work with BAs and other teams to understand the requirements, design and
develop the solutions for the business.
• Integrate with new down-stream systems / consumers.
• Implement unit tests.
• Provide third level technical support function to assist SL1/SL2 support
teams to resolve complex issues.
Experience and Attributes
• 5+ years, full-time hands-on commercial development experience with Java
• Strong Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Batch, SQL, PL/SQL.
• Experience with various containers like Websphere, Weblogic or
RedHatJBoss EAP or Spring
• Experience in building a guaranteed data distribution system using JMS
and/or other native interfaces using industry standard middleware Websphere
MQ, TIbco or Solace
• Experience in building persistent cache layer using Berkeley DB, Mongo BD
or Line DB.
• Experience in building APIs to access data from cache layer using REST or
• Experience with Hibernate (or other ORM tools) and JDBC
• Experience in working within a co-located/distributed development team.
• Solid software engineering skills and willingness to learn new
• Experience with version control-systems (e.g. SVN, etc.).
• Experience in build tools such as Maven or Ant
• Experience with enterprise design/diagram drawing tools (e.g. Visio,
SparX Enterprise Architect, etc.)
• Self-motivated, result oriented with strong analytical skills. Good at
• Working experience in performance optimization and tools such as
• Working on large projects / programs (covering many regions / many
• Knowledge of SDLC - Waterfall and/or Agile (Scrum)
*Thanks and Regards,*
Pavan Kumar K,
Jr IT Recruiter,
Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,
Gtalk ID: cts.pavankumar11
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.