PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SAP APO Demand Planning Lead Consultant *for
one of our clients *Skillman, NJ*. Please go through the below requirement
if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the
below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
*Title: *SAP APO Demand Planning Lead Consultant
*Location: *Skillman, NJ
*Duration: *6+ Months
*Relevant Experience (Yrs): 7+ Years of SAP; 5+ in SAP DP with knowledge in
ECC (Master and Transactional Data) and with integration knowledge with SAP
*Technical/Functional Skills: SAP APO DP Lead *
· Ability to map the user requirements
· Ability to understand over all Supply Change domain especially
Demand Planning Process
· Good knowledge in integration with SAP BI/BW
· Good knowledge in SAP and other 3rd party system integration
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Lead the onsite and offshore team
*Experience Required *
· A minimum of a Bachelor's degree required.
· A minimum of 5 years of hands-on SAP configuration experience
within the APO DP module.
· Should have strong DP configuration and technical skills with the
key area like Sales History data mapping, APO BW/BI design, Knowledge on
Statistical Forecast Models and selection (best fit vs. specific models),
Macro development, Process Chain Developments, Proportion factors, Final
demand Release to SNP/ECC, Archiving and Reporting.
· Should possess strong working knowledge of SAP ECC master data
and transaction data to support APO DP solution.
· Strong troubleshooting skills required to identify and fix bugs
during Unit/Functional/UAT testing phases.
· Participation in two full cycle implementations within APO-DP
and/or a minimum of 2 years of run support experience are required.
· Experience in Supply Chain Process Demand Management (preferably
in Consumer Industry).
· Experience integrating SAP systems with external systems is
· Knowledge of GXP Processes is required.
· Ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team environment is
· Experience in testing using HPQC for creations Requirements, Test
scripts, and executing test runs during Unit / Functional / UAT testing
*Roles & Responsibilities *
· Analyze new business requirements and changes to existing
functionalities (small and medium size projects)
· Maintain and support the specific SAP solutions towards the J&J
affiliates Key Users (2nd & 3rd Line support)
· Document user requirements (URS)
· Translate the user requirements into functional and technical
design, application configuration and testing scenario’s
· Documenting all aspects of the system (e.g. URS, process flows,
functional specifications, technical design, application configuration,
test scenario’s, etc.) according to internal procedures
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.