Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Title : OBIEE Consultant*
*Location : Billerica, Boston*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*No. Of Positions : 3*
- Utilize Agile Software development and Data Warehousing Methodologies
- Dimensional Modeling, DAC, ETL, OBIEE, Informatica
- Software Development Lifecycle processes
- Experience in enhancing and developing application(s) deployed to
- Experience working with business users to gather requirements and
translate to technical designs.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle database is required.
- Experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming is required
- 3+years in building metadata, Reports and Dashboards in OBIEE
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused approach to work
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments
- Ability to prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the
importance of teamwork.
- Advanced knowledge of data warehouse development and maintenance
lifecycle and methodology.
- Advanced knowledge of all application components (Oracle, Informatica,
Data warehouse Console (DAC), WebLogic, BI Administration, OBI Reports and
- Experience configuring one or more modules within OBIA, preferably, HR
Analytics or other modules.
- Expert level experience in repository (.RPD) development (Physical,
Logical and Presentation layer) using OBIEE Admin tool.
- Experience in configuring OBIEE 11g / OBIA security (Authentication
and Authorization - Object level and Data level security).
- Experience in Informatica 9.x to extract data from transaction system,
transform and load into data warehouse.
- Familiarity with customizing the pre-built OBIA applications based on
- Nice to have: Knowledge in Oracle E-Business Applications
· Design and develop metadata and reports using OBIEE 11g
· Implement data security in reports and dashboards.
· Customize OBIEE application to accommodate reporting needs by
· Coordinates with the Quality Assurance team to perform testing of
· Follow change control process to migrate code to controlled
· Participate in daily Scrum meetings for assigned projects.
· Provide status updates to business units and senior management on
· Perform and document unit testing of all reports and code which
are managed in a source code controlled environment.
· Develop complex applications design and code according to
business requirements by following an Agile Methodology and the PAREXEL
Software Development Lifecycle.
· Document the design and code leading to production of very high
quality deliverables (code and documentation), ready for functional testing
by Software Quality Assurance, and later Process Validation by
representatives of the business.
· Working with the Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Data
Warehouse teams to create detailed system designs and technical
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.