Please go through the Job Description and let me know your Interest .
" Reply me at vi...@itscient.com "
Position: Software Integration Engineer & Embedded Linux Development
Location: Philadelphia, PA
*JOB DESCRIPTION* :-
Software Integration Engineer & Embedded Linux Development
- Experienced and talented Integration Engineer for porting activities
for next generation settop box firmware stacks across multiple device
types, STB manufacturers and System on a Chip (SoC) vendors.
- The qualified individual must have experience in embedded firmware
architecture, design and development.
- The ideal candidate will have 7+ years in software engineering with 4+
years embedded experience in and demonstrated leadership experience taking
projects to a successful conclusion. Knowledge of C, assembly languages,
operating systems, network protocols and hardware systems will be required
while developing our innovative products.
- Work qualifications:
- Must have 4+ years of experience porting software onto multiple
- Experience in STB , Multimedia framework
- Hands on experience with Gstreamer &ndash Porting onto any given
- Experience with Plugins integration
- Skillfully experienced in Linux kernel, and programming.
- Knowledge of Real-time embedded systems.
- Minimum of 4 years embedded software development experience in C.
- Experience with any of the SOC and it&rsquo s SDK API&rsquo s
- Working knowledge of C++
- RDK and it&rsquo s internal working knowledge
- Working knowledge of Java
- Experience with YOCTO based build environment.
- Experience with makefiles, bash, gcc etc.
*Thanks and regards,*
* Vicky Menon *
*Sr.Technical Recruiter || IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.5241 ||
Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:vi...@itscient.com
<email%3avi...@itscient.com> ||Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.