Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Oracle DBA *for one of our clients *Bentonville,
AR*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Oracle DBA

*Location: *Bentonville, AR

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Rate: $50/Hr*

*Req Details:*

*Advanced Oracle Database Administrator*
- 8+ years of experience in Oracle Database administration including
current 11g and 12c
- Experience with Planning highly complex computerized Oracle databases
- Architecture and implementation of large scale deployments of database
infrastructure using automation tools
- MAA stack: Exadata, RAC, ASM, RMAN, ACFS, ZFS, OEM 12c
- Experience and skills with Multidimensional OLAP (MOLAP) and Relational
- Strong replication skills, security, back-up and recovery, logical and
physical database design, tuning, capacity planning, and data retention
- Experience in Agile development methodology

*Desirable Technical Skills*

- Experience with Unix shell scripting. Perl/Ruby scripting will be a plus.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *