Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Job Role                                 : *Technical Architect (IBM
WebSphere Message Broker)*

Location                                  : *Irving,
TX                                                          *

Duration                                  : 6 months

Extension                               : Yes

*Job Description:*

 1)     Hands on experience in IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IIB 9.0 and
IBM WebSphere MQ

2)      Work closely with project managers, software developers and
designers to build IT systems.

3)      Experience in designing, developing testing and implementing
Customer specific requirements.

4)      Produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution
design specifications

5)      Complete/oversee the custom development and quality assurance
efforts for custom work

6)      Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the
customer and other project stakeholders

7)      Good communication skills. (both verbal and written).

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125