Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Job Role                                 : *SSIS/SSRS Developer*

*Location                                  : Charlotte, NC, USA     *

Duration                                  : 6+ months

Extension                               : Yes

*Job Description:*

·         Candidate should have strong MSBI (SSRS/SSAS/SSIS) /Data
Warehousing / BI background / SQL knowledge.

·         Candidate should have Knowledge of SSAS cube processing
issues/best practices.

·         Candidate should have knowledge in Security, Roles, Permission
and prospective.

·         Candidate should have knowledge in Cube Deployment and

·         Candidate should have knowledge in Cube Partitions – Processing,
strategies and Performance.

·         Candidate should be able to write MDX queries, browse and view

·         Candidates with good Experience in Telecom/Cable Domain will be
given preference

·         Candidate should be proficient in translating business
requirements into technical requirements for development team and
create  document
like technical requirement document, S2T (Source to Target mappings)

·         Candidates with strong analytical ability who have experience in
Data analysis to identify root cause of issues will be preferred

·         Candidate should have experience working with business users and
have very good communication skills

·         Candidate should be flexible in working onshore/offshore model

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125

Gmail: recrui...@gmail.com  / Gtalk: recrui1er

Requirement on SSIS/SSRS Developer at Charlotte, NC, USA