Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Job Role                                 : *SSIS/SSRS Technology Architect*

*Location                                  : Livingston, NJ, USA*

Duration                                  : 6+ months

Extension                               : Yes

*Job Description:*

·         At least 10 years of experience in software development life

·         At least 6-8 years of experience in SSIS / SSAS - MUST

·         At least 6 years of experience in Project life cycle activities
on DW/BI development and maintenance projects

·         At least 6 years of experience in Design and Architecture review

·         At least 6 years of hands on experience in Design, Development &
Build activities in DW/ETL and Reporting Projects

·         Should have strong Oracle database concepts, PL/SQL and SQL

·         Understanding of Unix/Linux system, file systems, shell scripting

·         Experience with design and implementation of ETL and SSIS / SSAS

·         Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to
troubleshoot and solve complex problems

·         Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder

·         Experience in Financial domain

·         Strong analytical skills

·         Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125

Gmail: recrui...@gmail.com  / Gtalk: recrui1er

Requirement on SSIS/SSRS Technology Architect at Livingston, NJ, USA