PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Business Analyst *for one of our clients *Boston,
MA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Business Analyst

*Location: *Boston, MA (Need Only Local consultant)

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Functional Banking Exp:*

4 to 6 Years of experience in core banking.

*Functional Knowledge:*

Epayment: 4 to 6 Years of experience

*Technical Knowledge:*

Database/ SQL: Ability to performinformative queries and build meaningfull
reports extracting data from Database.

MS Office: Manage excel to carry PMO type of sheets to control stimates and
create presentations.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com