I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*

* Position:    Manual Cum Automation Tester*

*Location:    Lake Oswego, OR Duration:    12 Months *
*Job Description:*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Expertize in using QTP

*Experience Required*

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Should be able to lead the Automation work .

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Should be good in communication skills

Any Graduate

*Email  is the best way to reach me...*

Thanks & Regards,

Abhay Tiwari

IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
USA, 95035

Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I

Gtalk: abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>

LinkedIn ID: