Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Job Role                                 : *Cloud Engineer*

*Location                                  : Minnesota (MN), USA*

Duration                                  : 6+ months

Extension                               : Yes

*Job Description:*

·         Good knowledge of *Unix / Linux*

·         Chef experience with writing cookbooks / recipes - Infra
provision, deployment automation

·         *CI/CD*, Automation, Jenkins - Must Have

·         *Infra as a code* - - Must Have

·         *Cloud Operations and Automation* - - Must Have

·         *AWS, Open Stack, Rack Space, Google Compute, Azure* - - Must
Have project experience on at least 1 platforms

·         Experience automating installation, config and deployment of
JBoss or Tomcat or WAS etc using *Chef*

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company