Position: Java Server side Developer
Duration: 12 Months
Location Marlborough MA
Must have previous lead experience
Manager prefers local candidates
Keys to this Position
1. We are seeking a Hands-on Technical Lead with 7+ plus years of
core Java experience.
a. Strong Java skills are required. This role is 70% server side and
30% UI. The technical stack includes Java/J2EE, JMS, multi-threading, Web
Services, Oracle, Web 2.0, jquery and Spring.
b. Solid experience with SQL or PL/SQL is required. We use Oracle on
the back end.
3. Strong Technical Leadership experience is required. This
individual will lead a team of 6 (4 developers and 2 QA).
4. The development work tends to be more on the back end, but
there is also some front end development as well.
5. Excellent Communication skills are required
6. Financial services are preferred but not required
• Lead the architecture, design, implementation, deployment, and
support efforts across all IC applications
• Work with business team members, project managers/analysts, other
software engineers to review and qualify business requirements, functional
specifications, use-cases, and test plans
• Design, prototype and author code for software components and
applications based on functional specification and optimize them for
• Ensure the adherence to established code-quality standards within
the IC development and QA teams, such as Continuous Integration, Code
Reviews, and all required release documentation
• Lead technical direction with both onshore and offshore
development team members with regards to iteration planning, release
planning, and prioritization of work across all IC project tracks
• Work across teams such as with middleware, database, and
architecture teams to coordinate and facilitate production releases of IC
• Author architecture, technical design, and support documentation
• 7+ years of software development and design experience
• 7+ years of development experience in Core Java including
• 5+ years demonstrated experience developing web applications and
• Experience with JSON, XML, UNIX/Linux, and AngularJS is preferred.
• Must be comfortable working with Oracle databases, and possess
solid Oracle SQL and SQL tuning skills
• PL/SQL skills are preferred
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal
• Proven experience in leading technical design discussions and
driving the design and architecture of the system or major components of a
• Proven experience in leading development of large data intensive
• At least 2+ years of experience in working with the project
manager in planning for development teams deliverables
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Financial industry knowledge is preferred
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.