Hope you are doing great today.
Please let me know if you have any *Sr. Business Analyst Retail/ Ecommerce*
positions on C2C for my W2 consultant *Ria*. she is open for
*CT,MA,NY,NJ,PA,DC,VA,NC* and available immediately.
Sr. Business Analyst Retail/ Ecommerce
· Over 7 +years of professional experience as a Sr.
Business/Quality Analyst in *Retail/Ecommerce, Supply Chain* and
· Extensive experience working with vendor e-commerce
tools like Microsoft commerce as well as helping construct and integrate
in-house ecommerce applications.
· Proficient in preparing *Business Requirement
Document (BRD)*, *Software Requirement Specification (SRS)*, *System Design
Specification (SDS)*, *Functional Specifications*, *Use Cases*, and *User
· Experience on *Retail / Supply Chain* domain with
strong knowledge of standard business processes like *E-commerce,* *Inventory
Control*, *Procurement & Allocation*, *Merchandise Planning*, *Pricing &
Invoicing*, *Demand Planning & Forecasting*, *Returns, Warehouse &
transportation management process, Accounting & financials. *Good knowledge
on* POS *and* Assortment Planning.*
· Expertise in broad range of technologies, including
business process tools such as *Microsoft Project, MS Excel,* *MS Access*, *MS
PowerPoint,* *MS Visio* and *Rational Suite*.
· Working knowledge of implementing software
development projects using methodologies such as *Waterfall*, *Rational
Unified Process*, *Agile/Scrum.*
· Excellent working experience on *HP Performance
Center, Quality Center, ALM.*
· Proven expertise in managing Defect Tracking
Lifecycle: *maintaining test log*, *tracking defects*, *follow-ups*,
summary reports*, using *Quality Center* and *ALM*.
· Experience in interacting with business users and
executives to identify information needs and gather requirements, *Use Case
Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams* using *UML modeling.*
· Conducted *JAD sessions*, created *Use Cases*, *work
flows*, *screen shots* and *Power Point presentations* for the Web
· Resolve technical issues relating to computer
hardware, software, *Point** of Sale(POS)*, and related peripheral devices.
· Worked in close co-ordination with the testing team
in developing test plan and test cases from functional and business
· Possess strong theoretical and practical knowledge in
the fields of *Management Information Systems*, *Supply Chain
Management, Finance Management* and *Information Technology*.
· Experience in translating business objectives into
prioritized functional requirements and recommended feasible solutions to
· Good experience in working closely with *project
stakeholders, SMEs,* and staff to understand the requirements and
specifications for new applications.
· Good understanding of relational databases, writing
SQL queries, creating tables and generating reports.
· Well versed in different management scenarios like
Change Control, Quality Assurance, Defect Tracking, System Integration, and
· Possess strong analytical, verbal and presentation
skills that help in communicating with team members as well as Project
· Self-motivated, Result oriented approach for task
completion and desire to accomplish everything with perfection and within
the stipulated timeframe.
*Request:* Please take a minute and add *ranjee...@qfor.com
<ranjee...@qfor.com>* in your mailing list for current and future
*Available Consultants** On - ETL DEV | INFORMATICA DEV | QA | SELENIUM
TESTER | QTP |ORACLE APPS DBA | ORACLE DBA | ORACLE APPS DBA ARCHITECT |**
ORACLE ADF DEVELOPER |** SAP ABAP |** SAP BI/BW | SAP TECHNO FUNCTIONAL
CONSULTANT |** .Net | COGNOS DEV | LINUX ADMIN | WEBSPHERE ADMIN |**
Java/J2EE DEV | HADOOP ADMIN | BA |*
Ranjeet | ranjee...@qfor.com
Gtalk : ranjeet.staffing
Quadrant 4 System Corporation | www.qfor.com <http://www.quadrantfour.com/>
Direct 732-798-5091 |Work: 847-871-9450 Ext: 4470 |Ticker: *QFOR*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.