Sr Web Developer
Pittsburgh PA
1+ Year Contract
Preferred Green Card or Citizens

Interview process -
First tech interview
Guaranteed Customer interview times on Thursday 6/11/2015 with Customer

US Citizens preferred or green card, EAD
At least 7  years U. S. Experience and solid communications skills
.NET, Silverlight, HTML5, JavaScript/Bootstrap JS and MVVM.
knowledge to migrate Silverlight functionality to HTML5.
This is a very complex custom development project with the team working
through technical leaders at client company.

Mahesh Kontu
Talent Acquisition, Cillium Corp
Phone: 609-606-2400
Fax: 609-964-1619
Address: 2215 East Market St, Suite#2G, York, PA-17402
Certified MWBE | An E-Verified company

address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused