I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*

* Position:    **AS 400 Developer*

*Location:    Syracuse, NY Duration:    8+ Months *
*Job Description:*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

·         AS/400

o   SQL/400

o   CLLE

o   FTP

o   Change Management

·         Working experience with RPG, RPGLE, CLLE and DB2/400.

·         Experience with File Transfer Protocols for AS/400 to Distributed

·         Expertise on analyzing the existing process and development as
per BRD.

·         Strong knowledge conversion to/from AS400 file formats.

*Experience Required*

·         AS/400

o   SQL/400

o   CLLE

o   FTP

o   Change Management

·         Should have development knowledge in AS/400 using RPG and ILE

·         Experience in converting BRD to technical Interface documents and
perform development and Unit Testing.

·         Should have experience in performing end-end project UAT plan and

·         Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently to
support deadlines.

*Roles & Responsibilities*

·         Mentor technical leaders in design and coding.

·         Evaluate industry trends, open source project innovations and
drive such adoptions in the company

·         Optimisation of resource and improve the performance

·         Review the system implementation to align with solution design.

·         Consultative, Mentoring/Coaching skills Understanding of business
environment Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables

·         Provide innovative suggestions for complex implementation

·         Deliver weekly status and tech-talks to both internal and
external customers

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Good interpersonal and team skills

Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must.

Bachelor of Engineering; Masters degree preferred.

*Email  is the best way to reach me...*

Thanks & Regards,

Abhay Tiwari

IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
USA, 95035

Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I

Gtalk: abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>

LinkedIn ID: