PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SAP PI Developer *for one of our clients *Agoura
Hills, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SAP PI Developer
*Location: *Akron, OH
*Duration: *6+ Months
· A minimum of 2 years SAP PI mapping and configuration experience
including Java programming
· A minimum of 5 years or experience in SAP including programming
in ABAP with the SAP provided development tools
· Specific knowledge of various PI mappings such as SOAP, HTTP,
Idocs, File Content conversion, ABAP RFC's, and ABAP proxies is required
· Specific knowledge of various adapters such as AS2 adapters, FTP
adapters, SFTP adapters, Idoc adapters, SOAP adapters and RFC adapters is
· Specific knowledge working with the various ALE/Idoc transactions
in SAP is required
· Good overall functional knowledge of SAP SD and related
transactions and processes is very helpful
· Experience with writing shell scripts in Unix or Linux is very
· Strong preference for individuals with prior consulting skills
and experience in one or more full-lifecycle SAP implementations.
· Effective oral, presentation, and written communications skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to
leverage EDI knowledge to design and develop solutions that improve
productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and
optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
· Good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and
foster collaborative relationships.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic team environment with
proven successful track record on cross-functional team projects.
· Credible interaction with technical, business and logistics
organizations with the ability and vision to map out “to be” business
· Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision
· Competent using the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
· Reporting to a North American EAI/EDI Team Leader, the SAP PI
Developer should have experience with many different types of mapping and
adapters in SAP PI. They must also have a great deal of experience testing
and implementing SAP PI maps and SAP PI configuration changes.
· Design, develop, map, configure, test, and implement PI
interfaces between various types of formats and PI adapters.
· Troubleshoot unique or complex business or technical problems in
· Write and maintain all SAP PI documentation supporting primary
area of responsibility.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.