fits the below job description, *DONT SEND FAKE PROFILES *!

Please reply at

*Position  : Java Developer with WCAG Location  : Midwest, MNDuration  : 1
Year Contract*

*Required Skills for Java developer*
B.S or B.A degree (4 year) or an Associate’s degree (2 year) with 5 years’
experience in Programming/Development
Combination of time and number of engagements in Programming/Development
role that equals at least 18 months
2 years’ experience incorporating *WCAG *2.0 and other accessibility
requirements into projects.
Experience with secure coding principals such as *OWASP* Top 10, *SANS* top
Experience with IRS Pub 1075 and NIST 800-53 rev4

*Preferred/Desired Skills:*
Computer Science or Information Technology degree
Proven understanding of all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
Experience with health insurance programs
WebSphere developer who has at least 2 years’ experience developing and
providing analysis using:
Core Java
Spring Core
Spring JDBC