Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. I hope you are doing great!!!

I came across your profile in job portal and wanted to touch base with your
regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

Job Role                                 : *AEM development*

Location                                  : *San Jose, California*

Duration                                  : 6 months

Extension                               : Yes

*Job Description:*

Min of 5+ years of experience in AEM development

Strong technical design skills

Expert hands-on on the following Technologies

·         CQ5:

·         Templates

·         Components

·         Workflows

·         OSGI Bundles

·         Sling, JSR APIs

·         Java, J2EE, Servlets, Webservices

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125