Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. I hope you are doing great!!!

I came across your profile in job portal and wanted to touch base with your
regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

Job Role                                 : *Big Data Architect*

Location                                  : *Salt Lake City (Utah), US*

Duration                                  : 6 months

Extension                               : Yes

*Job Description:*

·         Defining job flows

·         Managing and Reviewing Hadoop Log Files

·         Manage Hadoop jobs using Azkaban scheduler

·         Cluster Coordination services through Zookeeper

·         Support MapReduce programs running on the Hadoop cluster.

·         Ability to write MapReduce jobs

·         Experience with Hive and HiveQL

·         Experience with Pig

·         Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop

·         Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie, Azkaban

·         Creating Requirement Analysis and choosing the platform

·         Designing the technical architecture and application design.

·         Deploying the proposed Hadoop solution.

·         Extensive knowledge about Hadoop Architecture and HDFS

·         Java Map Reduce

·         HBase

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc