Hi ,
Hope you are doing well.

If you are looking any new project or H1B transfer please contact me

And

I am having some urgent positions. these are long time contract positions.
we required the people who are ready to relocate anywhere in USA and ready
to join in the project within 3 weeks of  time.
And they need to have some experience on Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL. We  Accept
OPT,L2 EAD,CPT,H1B,Green Card, Citizens

We required Java and .Net consultants for long time contract positions.
2 weeks training and 3rd week need to join in client's location

We  Accept OPT,L2 EAD,CPT,H1B,Green Card, Citizens

If you are interested or any of your friends looking for long term contract
position
please send me updated resume to mahes...@cillium.com
<https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=cillium%2Ecom&urlhash=fwWy> or
mahesh19...@gmail.com