Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *ETL Senior Developer / ETL Lead Developer *for
one of our clients *Pleasanton, CA*. Please go through the below
requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested
in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
details ASAP.

*Title: *ETL Senior Developer / ETL Lead Developer

*Location: *Pleasanton, CA

*Duration: *6 – 12 Months

*Note: Please submit local to Bay Area candidates only.*

*Req Details:*

*Primary Skill Set : *

·         Strong ETL, SQL SERVER 2000/2008/2012, TERADATA, SSIS- SQL Server
Integration Services, DTS- (Data transformation Services) skills.

·         Ability to analyze create/analyze/design/modify complex SQL
SERVER stored procedures.

·         Windows scripting, VB scripting.

·         Offshore Coordination

·         Mainframe, Cobol, JCL, Telon , DB2 knowledge

·         Analyze/design/modify cobol, jcl pgms.

·         Experience min 9 + years.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*