Good Morning Everyone:

One of our newer clients is looking for .NET Developers.  Please notice the
must haves that I have outlined in the job description.  Candidates that do
not have these will not be considered.

*.NET Software Engineer*

*Location: St. Louis, MO*

*Interview Process: Phone to hire*

*Length of Contract: 6+ Months (Possible hire at the end of the contract
period if candidate is interested, but not required)*

·        *Communication skills, written and verbal, are a very high

·        *Candidates must have 7+ years of experience.*

·        *C#.NET*

·        *Bootstrap or Backbone*

·        *WCF*

*Consultant’s Required Qualifications and Abilities *

·         C#, Javascript, HTML, WCF, Oracle, SpringNet, JQuery, Bootstrap,

·         Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.

·         Minimum of 5 years’ development experience on the .NET platform
using C#.

·         Advanced experience delivering high performance/scalable software

·         Minimum 3 years’ experience with automated testing/unit testing

·         Excellent analytical skills.  Ability to work on software with
intermediate to advanced complexity.

*Additional Abilities*

·         Enthusiasm and willingness to do whatever is needed to get the
job done.

·         Highly accountable.

·         Excellent interpersonal skills.

·         Excellent verbal and written communications skills.

·         Familiarity with Team Foundation Server

*Regards, *

*Pradeep Kumar Business Development Executive*

*TechZo Professionals Inc., | *** <>

*Email: *** <>

*YM: pradeepkumar.techzo   *

*Work 832 717 9001 Extn. 1120 *