*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Need- Oracle Database Administrator (Must have 12c)*
*Hermitage, TN (close to Nashville)*
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of database software and
technologies including in depth knowledge of Oracle 11g and 12c. Must have
experience with 11g – 12c upgrades.
- Demonstrates advanced Tuning knowledge support for 11g and 12c
- Demonstrates a working understanding of key operating systems include
UNIX, Linux, and Windows.
- Demonstrates a working understanding of tools, such as, *Oracle*
Server (OEM) Control, SQLDeveloper, and Shell Scripting*.
- Demonstrates a working understanding of working with multiple
databases and hundreds of separate schemas for many different customers.
- Demonstrates an understanding of complex problem solving techniques
dealing with physical database creation and support.
- Ability to develop standards, processes, and procedures within the
scope of Platforms and Storages DB Services Oracle team.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the database development life
cycle including data modeling, database coding, testing, and
- Demonstrates an understanding of performance tuning and optimization
including the identification of performance related issues.
- Demonstrates a working understanding of quality assurance and/or
software development processes and methodologies, with the ability to share
that knowledge with peers, and project team members.
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.