*Sr Java developer - # 5344*
*San Diego CA 92123 United States*
*MANAGER NOTES: Looking for strong java developer. Someone who can help
them (coordinate) moving apps from the old version of SQL Server DB (2005+)
to the new version SQL Server DB (2012). Musty know stored procedures.
Help them reinstall, redeploy the applications. Must have strong java
skills as there will also be some new development / new code to write.
Hibernate, tomcat, maven and eclipse are nice to have. New software
development in Spring, HTML5, JQuery(Ajax/Java script libraries). J Query
and Spring framework are must haves. *
· 5+ years of development experience.
· Expert technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in program
development in one or more technology environments.
· Expert skills in verbal and written communications, with the
ability to express highly complicated technical concepts in business terms.
· Expert analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well on
cross-functional project teams.
· Strong experience in the industry or in a production/service
environment similar to SEu.
· Extensive knowledge in systems development life cycle and
methodologies. Demonstrated ability to lead small (1-3 resources)
· Coordinate SQL server database upgrades with the DBA team, and
reconfigure customer and vendor product applications against the upgraded
· In some cases work with vendors for instructions and to
· In other cases upgrade and debug custom java code to work against
the upgraded database.
· Work directly with business users who may use the database for
other purposes to get them up and running against an upgraded database.
· Package and deploy weblogic and tomcat java applications to
servers, and work with middleware following standard deployment processes.
· Work on a combination of new software development in Spring,
HTML5, JQuery(Ajax/Java script libraries), Hibernate, Tomcat, Maven
software development using Eclipse IDE.
· Develop new or update existing SQL server stored procedures.
· Understand, document and implement components of large complex
· Prepares detailed program specifications for high complexity
applications from which programs will be designed, coded, configured,
visually developed, tested, debugged.
· Follows program specifications to design, install, code,
document, configure, develop, test, debug, plan and execute implementation
of application programs.
· Develops process business knowledge and relationships to
integrate activities with other IT and business personnel to ensure
successful implementation of projects and production support efforts.
· Reports to management on the status of project efforts for self
and others, anticipating and identifying issues that inhibit the attainment
of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
· Troubleshoot challenging issues.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.*
*as...@siyaton.com* <as...@siyaton.com>* | **ashok.siya...@gmail.com*
1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | STE # 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048
*Desk: 703 468 1867 | Mobile: **929 249 4938 **| Fax: 703 738 7887*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.