*Weblogic Admin # 5354*
*12+ Months, CA*
*San Diego CA 92123 United States*
· *Minimum of 4 years’ system application support experience for a
mission critical or major system. *
· *Minimum of 5 years’ experience administering Weblogic
application server *
· *Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on Oracle database and
executing SQL queries. *
· *Minimum of 2 years’ experience planning and implementing Unix &
Windows shell scripts. *
· *Minimum of 2 years’ experience with WLST scripting *
· *Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to
communicate information in a timely and accurate manner. *
· *Experience with Linux and Windows systems administration*.
· Strong command of English language (written and oral) at a
business level is required.
· Hands on Experience implementing and supporting WebServices
leveraging WebLogic, Apache, IIS or similar web application server.
· Understand web services, XML, WSDL and XSD technologies.
· *Prior experience in project work as a Java / J2EE developer. *
· *Understand WLI, BPEL SOA Suite, and ALSB/OSB services.*
· Understand database clustering concepts.
· Understand high availability and failover concepts.
· Experience administering Business Process Execution Language
· Experience in the Utilities industry and more specifically outage
and distributed management business processes.
· Experience in the Oracle Utilities Outage & Distributed
Management System – Network Management System (NMS) 1.10. Medium to expert
· Experience with: program development in one or more SEu
· Skilled in verbal and written communications with the ability to
express medium complexity technical concepts in business terms.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills. Strong
interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project
· Experience in the industry or in a production/service environment
similar to SEU is preferred.
· Knowledge in systems development life cycle and methodologies.
· OMS/DMS Position – Software Developer*: *
· *Provide infrastructure support for the Oracle utilities Network
Management System (NMS) application, which manages planned and unplanned
electric outages for SDGE. *
· *This system operates on Oracle’s WebLogic and SOA Suite (BPEL)
· *Monitor system for failure points and escalate to appropriate
· *Provides 7/24 on-call system support within a rotation schedule.
· *Analyzes log files and collaborates with Infrastructure and
vendor teams to provide root cause analysis of application performance. *
· *Analyzes application and infrastructure notification alerts and
takes actionable steps to address alerts.*
· Develops and coordinate operational procedures, process, and
policy related artifacts.
· Responsible for defining, tracking, and maintaining the standard
baselines for configurations (configuration management) and system
· Troubleshooting issues by utilizing understanding of common
networking protocols and services along with their relevant security
patterns (Syslog, TCP/IP, HTTP,SMTP, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, 802.1x, SSL, and
· App Dev/Maint/DB: Conducts requirements gathering, systems
analysis, and design for medium complexity applications.
· Prepares detailed program specifications for medium complexity
applications from which programs will be designed, coded, configured,
visually developed, tested, and debugged.
· Follows program specifications to design, install, code,
configure, visually develop, test, debug, and document application
· Develops business knowledge and relationships to integrate
activities with other IT and business personnel to ensure successful
implementation of projects and production support efforts.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.*
*as...@siyaton.com* <as...@siyaton.com>* | **ashok.siya...@gmail.com*
1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | STE # 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048
*Desk: 703 468 1867 | Mobile: **929 249 4938 **| Fax: 703 738 7887*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.