Please reply at*

Note : This is Not our direct client requirement.

*Position  : Business AnalystLocation  : Des Moines, Iowa (F2F
Interview)Duration  : 12+ Months Contract*

*Must be local to Iowa and go for face to face interview !*

*Type of Position : Requirements Analyst/Usability Analyst !*

*Skills / Experience:*
Minimum 5 years BA experience
Strong data analysis skills
Strong SQL skills a plus
Experience with TFS (Team Foundation Server) a plus
Experience with MTM (Microsoft Test Manager) a plus
Experience with SCRUM methodology a plus
PMP Certification
RUP Certification
CUA Certification (preferred for usability analyst)