*Position: Oracle EBS Consultant*
*Location: North Quincy, MA*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Pay rate: $50/hr on C2C*
Three to five years of experience in Oracle EBS R11 and R12 Procure to Pay
modules. Specifically AP, GL, iExpense, iProcurement, Purchasing, Sourcing,
*OBIEE (L3)* - Application Packaging - Entry level position. Works under
high degree ofsupervision. Works in applicaiton packaging or application
compatibilitytesting, Capable of working mostly on Simple requests. This
involves, packagecreation and Applicaiton compatibility testing.
· Procurement and Spend Analytics experience with in-depth
Knowledge of the Procure to Pay process.
· Expertize in writing SQL code for strong data analysis through
queries, data profiling, and data validation exercises.
· Proven experience delivering reports, trending analysis and
dashboards via business intelligence solutions using industry leading tools
· Knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
(OBIEE) version 10g and higher, specifically Answers and Dashboards.
· Ability to extract, aggregate, normalize and mine data sets for
· Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access including data manipulation,
database design and basic statistical & arithmetic functions.
· Experience using the Oracle Spend Classification tool.
· Experience using OBI Apps Procurement & Spend Analytics version
188.8.131.52 or higher.
Skills and Experience Details:
*Minimum Experience Required:* 5-8 YEARS *Mandatory Skills:* OBIEE,
Skills:* Supply Chain Procurement - Procure to Pay, Application Packaging,
SAP SRM - Supplier Relationship Management
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Work: 703-230-2690 | Fax: 703-880-7584 *
*Email: mn...@idexcel.com <mn...@idexcel.com>*
*459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon VA – 20170*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.