PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *ETL DataStage Tester *for one of our
Clara, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *ETL DataStage Tester
*Location: *Santa Clara, CA
*Duration: *6 – 12 Months
· Experience in data quality, data analysis, testing both
datawarehouse and transactional systems.
· Strong experience in driving and coordinating to support testing
efforts for the functional project / Data fixes/ Code fixes/ Upgrade
· Ability to review requirements(BRD, Technical spec, Functional
Spec, Reporting Mock up, Use Case, Solution design document, mapping
document and UAT scenarios) and incorporate those during QA SIT phase.
· Experience in creating and driving Test Strategy, test plan (test
cases), scripts, manage defects and system level testing for large scale
· Has worked in Agile/Scrum teams as well as waterfall and adhoc
· Is a good team player who work independently as well as be able
to mentor and support team members whenever needed.
· Experience is performing different types of testing like
Requirement specification,Functional, Usability testing,Smoke testing,
Security testing, UAT, Acceptance, Regression, Performance, Black box and
White box testing, System integration etc.
· Ability to guide and review the testing efforts by other QA
· Hands on experience in testing Quality of the data.
· Experience in testing transactional systems, Files,
Datawarehouse, ETL and BI.
· Experience in Quality assurance tools like – Rallydev, ALM (for
test case creation, execution and defect tracking).
· Have understanding on ETL (Datastage and Pentaho) and BI tools
· Expert in writing complex SQL and be an expert in datawarehouse
· Ability to evaluate QA tools as well as be able to support and
build QA automation framework.
· Should be able to contribute to build QA regression framework.
· As a QA advocate, be on time, on target and budget in delivering
the testing efforts by working with cross functional teams, help offshore
and onsite team members.
· Should be able to perform peer reviews as well be able to deliver
· Should be able to build SME and contribute to projects.
· Ability to understand, follow, contribute and improve QA
· Expected to be able to provide test data requirement.
· Able to generate QA test execution metrics, defect metrics as
well communicate daily status and validation summary to respective teams.
· Should have a good written and communication skills.
· Excellent listening skills are a must.
· Experience in data warehouse testing
· Experience in writing complex SQL scripts
· Experience in using QA Tools like ALM, Rallydev
· Experience working in Scrum and Waterfall models
· Ability to work with cross functional teams and with offshore
· Ability to understand, contribute and deliver QA artifacts and
*Experience :* 8 - 12 years
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.