PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Project Manager *for one of our clients *Shirley,
NY*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Project Manager
*Location: *Shirley, NY *(Need ONLY LOCAL)*
*Duration: *6 – 12 Months
The Project Manager will lead, coordinate and manage various engineering
and process improvement projects through all phases of planning,
engineering, testing, release and subsequent support.
Project management responsibilities include scheduling, planning,
budgeting, and implementing engineering management across multiple
functional areas. Responsibilities will also include identifying,
establishing, and coordinating external resources as required. The Project
Manager is accountable for results and is responsible for providing regular
updates on project progress.
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: *
• Provides project management of product redesign and process improvement
activities with minimal direction, requiring planning, resourcing,
scheduling, project cost forecasting/monitoring, reporting, and providing
technical coordination guidance across multiple functional areas.
• Defines project team's resource requirements which support the project's
goals with respect to time, budget, and quality through negotiation with
• Provides in-depth and advance knowledge in the project management
discipline. Responsible for financial and schedule performance of assigned
projects within cost limitations and established standards.
• Develops implementation schedules and facilitates work breakdown
structures. Manages project cost estimates.
• Identifies, manages, and mitigates project risks, resulting in proactive
contingency planning as required.
• Provide project related technical, interpersonal, motivational
leadership, and performance management of teams throughout all phases of
the project, including resource allocation, task planning, progress
tracking and recognition.
• Applies interpersonal skills required to lead, motivate and resolve
conflict within a project team environment so that scheduled activities are
performed in a cost effective and timely manner.
• Independently identifies, manages and mitigates project risks, resulting
in proactive contingency planning as required. Demonstrates bias for action
and issue resolution.
• Takes accountability for meeting deadlines and budget requirements.
• Ensures team member goals align with project objectives, facilitate team
decisions within guidelines, and effectively communicates business
issues/directions to team and management.
• Plans, schedules and organizes product and process improvement projects,
using the input and skills of team members.
• Provides performance feedback assessment and coaching for team to
Business/Functional managers. Holds teams accountable for deliverables.
• Reviews progress with the Functional Manager and periodically with senior
• Develops an effective working relationship within business unit and
across organization on a global basis.
• Is culturally sensitive to working with internal and external global
• Prepares project level financial documents. Maintains and reports on
financial and schedule metrics throughout project.
• Networks and partners with customers/vendors/partners and coordinates
efforts to resolve complex problems. Responds and delivers timely and
cost-effective quality solutions.
• Knows and applies business metrics to assigned product developments and
projects, tracking performance relative to business goals.
• Provides project updates to project stakeholders to manage expectations
and information access.
The project manager ensures thorough familiarity and compliance with
company policies and procedures, and appropriately applies policies and
procedures in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures
include, but are not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct,
Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO
9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and
environmental), and functional policies published on the client Information
• BS Degree in Engineering or other applicable discipline, or equivalent
• PMP, CAPM, or other PM professional certification preferred
• 5+ years of experience in product development/redesign and project
• Proven ability to lead multiple teams, partner with management to resolve
conflicts and obtain resources for projects.
• Effectively communicates and gives presentations (internally and
• Proven ability to direct resources, plan project activity, meet
commitments and balance financial budgets.
• Has successfully led project teams and has a clearly recognizable
knowledge of detailed product development/improvement processes.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.