Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Test Engineer* for one of our clients *Mayfield,
OH*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Test Engineer

*Location: *Mayfield, OH* (Need Local consultant)*

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Req Details:*

·         Develops, updates, troubleshoot and executes test for systems and
products using script language.

·         Prepares test and diagnostics programs and completes
specifications and procedures for new products.

·         Provides schedule and resource status

·         &+ years of experience required.

·         Requires extensive experience with scripting languages such as
Visual Basic and Python or advanced programming.

·         Use of logix controllers in a design application environment

·         Candidates should be able to build and troubleshoot Logix
applications using advanced features such as add on instructions.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *