*Hope you are doing good.*
*Please let me know you have suitable consultants for* *Informatica Data
Quality Analyst,** At Tampa, Fl*
*Please send resume to pa...@clearthougtsolutions.com
Position : *Informatica Data Quality Analyst*
Duration : *6 Months*
Location : *Tampa, Fl*
Visa’s * : **EAD/OPT, EAD/GC OR USC*
1. Data Quality Software Engineer (DQ Analyst) is responsible for
designing, testing, deploying, and documenting data quality project
implementation and their outputs.
2. Throughout each project phase, the DQ Analyst provides relevant
outputs and results from the data quality procedures, including any ongoing
procedures that will run after project-end.
3. The DQ Analyst partners with Data Stewards and ETL Developers to
develop tools for profiling and comparison of data, which will be used to
make decisions regarding how to measure business rules and quality of the
4. The DQ Analyst also documents at a functional level how the
procedures work within the data quality applications and reporting layer.
*The primary tasks associated with this role are:*
5. • Establish Business Glossary, Data rules and reference data
6. • Build tooling for use in profiling data to analyze for quality and
integrity of business information
7. • Ensure metadata is referenced appropriately for data quality
scorecards and dashboard reporting
8. • Partner with IS resources to document, implement, and/or update ETL
and integration processes with conversion, migration, and ongoing data
quality monitoring and validation reports
*Thanks and Regards,*
Pavan Kumar K,
Jr IT Recruiter,
Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,
Gtalk ID: cts.pavankumar11
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.