Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. I hope you are doing great!!!
I came across your profile in job portal and wanted to touch base with your
regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability
An early response is really appreciated.
Job Role : *Automation Test Lead *
Location : *Scottsdale*
Duration : 3-6 months
Extension : Yes
Open Position : 4
Lead Test Analyst for the RAPID Program Claims Project Test Lead team.
This position will be responsible for performing project test lead duties
as assigned – produce a Master Test Strategy, provide testing estimates,
produce status reports to management, create test scenarios for end to end
testing, perform risk assessment, ensure appropriate testing, provide
quality guidelines and perform audits for traceability to
will also be involved in the tracking and escalation of project defects,
risks and issues, and help drive towards a solution. This project will
leverage test automation via Selenium, Cucumber. The ideal candidate will
have extensive testing experience, the technical understanding of
automation tools and scripting languages and experience in leading the test
effort for large projects. Candidate should have experience an Agile,
strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills
The test analyst role is responsible for planning and execution of
functional tests and analysis to ensure that all application products and
services meet organizational standards and end-user requirements. Associates
are expected to perform test planning, test design, test execution and
defect documentation tasks.
*Job Duties & Responsibilities *
· Analyzes and reviews requirements and technical work products
· Executes tasks defined as part of test plans, strategies, results
reporting and metrics
· Designs and executes test scenarios/scripts with automated tools
· Manages test data as input into test execution
· Validates test results and records defects
· coordinates and plans test runs and calendars
· Responsible for deployment and production activities
· Maps requirements to test assets and results
· Research, prioritizes, defines and manages defect reporting and
· Validates that environment components are installed in the
appropriate testing environment
· Working knowledge of Quality Center
· Strong knowledge of automation tools, eg Selenium, Cucumber
· Strong knowledge of scripting languages, eg Ruby, Java
· Strong communication skills
*Skills Needed. : *
· Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies
· Expert Knowledge Organizational Skills- Required
· Expert Knowledge Test Planning and Estimation -Required
· Expert Knowledge Test Design -Required
· Expert Knowledge Test Execution -Required
· Expert Knowledge Test Tools – Quality Center -Required
· Expert Knowledge Creation of Data Warehouse test cases and
· In-depth Knowledge Knowledge of ETL -Required
· In-depth Knowledge SQL/other Query skills -Required
· In-depth Knowledge Test Tools - TOAD/SQL Developer -Required
· Working Knowledge Data Warehouse Test Automation experience
· Working Knowledge Cucumber/Ruby/Selenium - Desired
· Working Knowledge Project Test Leadership -Required
Thanks & Regards,
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.