Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunities from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Unix Systems Administrator
*Duration*: Full time
*Location*: New Albany, OH
· Highly skilled Unix systems administrator responsible for the
following duties: install, configure, maintain, upgrade, secure and
troubleshoot SUSE Linux, REHL Linux.
· This position will be responsible for providing support for
hardware, OS, and a select group of software applications to internal
customers in a fast moving production environment.
*Required Knowledge and Skills:*
· One or more of the following:
· 6+ years of Linux administration, including SUSE, RedHat, or
Oracle Enterprise Linux.
· 5+ years of VMWare ESXi administration
· Minimum 4 year degree required.
· Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
· Take ownership of issues and projects and manage them to closure.
· Executing change plans, updating configurations, collecting
inventory, analyzing results, auditing compliance.
· Build new systems and assist application owners with the
installation and maintenance of their software.
· Take tasks and direction from senior Unix administrator(s),
execute tasks as requested and provide feedback or suggestions as needed.
· Day to day support of Unix and Middleware systems and users.
· Provide high level of customer satisfaction through the effective
delivery of technical support and service.
· Provide problem isolation and suggest resolution.
· Serve in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
*Other Desired Knowledge*
· Shell scripting.
· Understanding of Unix best practices for secure builds in a large
· Understanding of PCI and Sarbox regulations and how they apply to
Unix Operating systems
· Knowledge of Unix security practices and how to implement systems
without creating vulnerabilities (privileged escalation or other kinds) to
internal or external users.
· Understanding of Software and Services lifecycle management and
· Networking concepts including routing, firewalls and load
· SNMP and Orion Solarwinds
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Currently on Project:*
*US work authorization:*
*Expertise & Skills Sets: *
*Experience in Years:*
*Available to join from:*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* |
|* fax: **703-439-2550* |
|*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> |
* Canopy One Solutions is a WBENC-certified women-owned business,
adding diversity to your business initiatives.*
*USA :* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151
*Bankers Hall - West Tower, 888 - 3rd Street SW, 10th Floor, Calgary, AB
T2P 5C5 *||* *INDIA:* 4th Floor, #7, Techno Enclave, Sector 3, Hyderabad
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.