Hi,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. I hope you are doing great!!!

I came across your profile in job portal and wanted to touch base with your
regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

Job Role                                 : *Technology Lead*
*(Denodo/Composite)*

Location                                  : *Livingston, NJ*

Duration                                  : 6 months

Extension                                : Yes

*Qualifications Basic*

·         Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also
consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of
education

·         At least  6-8 years of experience with Denodo, Composite and
other DW/BI tools

*Job Description:*

·         At least 6 years of experience in *software development life
cycle*

·         At least 6-8 years of experience in *Denodo/Composite* - MUST

·         At least 6 years of experience in Project life cycle activities
on *DW/BI development and maintenance projects*

·         At least 6 years of experience in Design and Architecture review

·         At least 6 years of hands on experience in *Design, Development &
Build activities* in *DW/Data Virtualization* Projects

·         Should have strong *Oracle database concepts, PL/SQL and SQL*
experience

·         Understanding of *Unix/Linux system, file systems, shell
scripting*

·         Experience with design and implementation of Data Virtualization
using Denodo/Composite

·         Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to
troubleshoot and solve complex problems

·         Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder
environment

·         Experience in Financial domain

·         Strong analytical skills

·         Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.

Thanks & Regards,

  Bharadwaj

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company