I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
*Position: DevOps Build Engineer*
*Location: Bloomfield, CT Duration: 12+ months*
* Job Description: *
*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *
*Technical/Functional Skills *
Supports the software development process to build and deploy
(daily/weekly/monthly) the Pharmacy Home Delivery application code through
the various environments (SYS/INT/REL/PVS) in support of software delivery
Focus on developing and enhancing the current build processes to leverage
improvements to support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test
Automation (JUNIT/NUNIT), and extend integration interfaces through Service
· Subversion: Experience managing multiple simultaneous release
branches (feature/integration) off of trunk and supporting the
re-integration and retrofit of code. (8/10)
· Strong experience in Jenkins to schedule and manage builds.
· Experience using Maven builds. (5/10)
· Experience using binary object repositories (i.e.Nexus). (5/10)
· Experience using Microsoft TFS to build and deploy .NET solutions.
· Diverse build background in both Unix/Windows: DB Objects (Stored
Procs, DDL), C, Java, Messaging (XML), Some exposure working with JBOSS SOA
· Strong shell background: ksh, bash, or PowerShell, etc. (5/10)
· Admin / Config background using JBOSS, WAS, and MessageBroker
· SQL [T-SQL] experience (Sybase preferred) a plus (2/10)
· Adept at supporting and picking up Application Admin duties for
off the shelf solutions.
· Former development experience a plus
*Generic Managerial/Soft Skills*
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet
aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria
· Must be able to facilitate teams to successful resolution of
· Must have good negotiation skills, conflict management &
· Creative approach to problem solving.
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
*Email is the best way to reach me...*
Thanks & Regards,
IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I
Gtalk: abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.