Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. I hope you are doing great!!!

I came across your profile in job portal and wanted to touch base with your
regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

Job Role                                 :
*Front end *

Location                                  : *Merrimack, NH*

Duration                                  : 6-8 months

Extension                                : Yes

*Job Description:*

Skillset : HTML5, CSS3, Phone Gap, JavaScript, Angular, jQuery, Backbone,
SASS -- hybrid mobile app

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company